Terms and Conditions:
- Colours may vary according to the device used to view the product
- Baskets are made from elephant grass which, if abused or misused, will abrade or break. Do NOT drag your basket along rough surfaces; do NOT lift or carry a double-handle basket with one handle; do NOT overload baskets; do NOT outwardly extend the handles of double-handled baskets.
- Natural dyes used to colour the baskets may fade over time. Avoid leaving baskets in the sun for extended periods of time.
- All items are hand-made and may have characteristic blemishes that reflect the imperfections of human endeavour.
- Items should be used according to care instructions, where provided.
- All items are photographed and individually checked prior to shipping and are free from damage.
We will replace or refund (at our discretion) any items that:
- Are damaged during transit if it is immediately reported, with accompanying photographs and proof of purchase, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- break within 6 months of the purchase date, if the items do not show signs of misuse or abuse (for examples, see numbers 2 & 5 above). Proof of purchase and photos must be emailed with your written request to email@example.com
Please note that you are making a transaction with Afropacific Enterprise and that this will reflect on your statements.